Annakut Sweets Box
Delivery leadtime: Minimum 5 days
This is premium deluxe gift series. This comes with 7 type of sweets and savouries based on delivery location
Within Klang Valley
- Masala Peanuts
- Ghee truffles
- Peanut Ladoo
- Coconut candy
- Ribbon Murukku
- Spicy Mixture Murukku
The day after Diwali is the first day of the bright fortnight of the luni-solar calendar. It is regionally called as Annakut (heap of grain), Padwa, Goverdhan puja, Bali Pratipada, Bali Padyami, Kartik Shukla Pratipada and other names.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate. Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address. All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse. Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Upon receiving the sweets, immediately refrigerate them.
- Please refer to the expiration date on the package before you consume your sweets.